SR MECHANICAL BACERLONA
- Thermal / hydraulic design of heat exchangers using HTRI (TEMA, API) Mechanical design of static equipment, exchangers, reactors, etc., in accordance with design codes / industry standards (API, TEMA, ASME, etc.).
- You possess a technical degree from a higher education (Bachelor) or similar by relevant experience.
- Preparation and drafting of data sheets for static equipment (pressure vessels, exchangers, towers …) Review and / or Preparation of equipment manufacturing plans.
- Project management and communication with the client.
- Technical degree or higher in industrial engineering or Chemical Engineering Domain of Programs (PVELITE, AutoPipe, Project Management, Office)
- Knowledge of mechanical design codes ASME Sec. VIII Div. 1 and 2, API 650, AD, EN, GOST. Experience of at least three years in a similar position in manufacturing, engineering or EPC companies in the Refining, energy and / or industrial sector will be valued.
- Minimum level B2 of English Availability of immediate incorporation and to travel Additional Skills. Excellent interrelation and communication skills with internal and external teams in national and international environments.
- Active, dynamic person, with a high capacity for learning and communication, decision-making, customer-oriented and results-oriented.
Preferred Tools / Process Experience
- HTRI (TEMA, API).
- API, TEMA, ASME, etc.
- MS Excel