TRADING FLOOR EUT SUPPORT -USA
Descripción del puesto:
- The Trading Floor End User Support Associate builds strong relationships and acts as a trusted advisor for technology solutions as well as providing ongoing training to increase awareness and adoption of technology. S/he has daily interactions with lines of business and technology staff, including executive management.
- 9-12 years of work experience
- 3+ Years Trading Floor EUT Support
- 3+ Years production application support
- Expert in Windows OS support and troubleshooting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 3+ Years SCCM Administration preferred
- CompTIA A+ Certification, preferred.
- Actively updates and maintains inventory management, request, incident, and purchasing systems. Ensure all systems are properly documented and updated with latest troubleshooting techniques.
- Acts as a technology information resources for the staff and management.
- Acts as a trusted advisor for business and technology teams serving as a go-to for all technology related matters.
- Coordinates efforts with technology staff from other technology departments. Act as liaison between the staff and these various groups. Communicate technology changes and needs to all parties.
- Delivers best practices for new and existing hardware and software technology releases.
- Engages technology product management to provide solutions for staff, product and service feedback, ensuring ongoing enhancements to the client’s technology.
- Performs ordering, installation, and maintenance of physical computers, thin clients, virtual machines and related hardware and software. Install and support desktop IP telephony and telecommunications equipment.
- Perform moves/adds/changes for all desktop and telephone hardware as needed.
- Provides custom technology-based solutions for the office as needed.
- Provides individual and group technology training sessions to staff.
- Provides written training for staff on software/technology issues on a regular basis.
- Responds and proactively addresses employees’ technology questions regarding computer systems, telecommunication devices, and software programs.
- Understands the evolving technology needs of the business units in the offices/floors of support.
- Utilizes existing IT management systems (ServiceNow, Change Control, etc.) to manage the delivery of services. If necessary, coordinate resolution with vendors and ensure follow-up