SR QA ENGINEER-Full Remote
Descripción del puesto:
- As a QA you will work hand in hand with the QA lead of the project, who will support you in your adaptation to the project and the company as your mentor. We need from you a proactive attitude, curiosity, team mentality and a willingness to learn.
What you will do:
- You will provide feedback and advocate the testing quality of the system. Coaching and mentoring new QA’s onboarding.
- Creating and maintaining test plans for new features to be delivered in the sprint ensuring traceability to requirements. For the subsequent development of the tests that cover them.
- Analysis, creation and maintenance of regression test plans to be executed in each release process.
- Analysis and identification of risks, monitoring of the entire bug fixing process.
- Meetings with business professionals for requirements validation, test prioritisation and test plan updates.
- Evaluate the business processes of the application from end-to-end, with both front-end and back-end testing, ensuring the quality of the system.
- You will adapt the overall testing strategy of the project to the reality of your team and the development process, updating it to meet the new needs created.
- Guide, lead, advise and facilitate the quality tasks of the development team. Trying to move quality as much as possible to the left.
- Extending your passion for quality practices to the team, empowering them and facilitating them in development testing.
- Conocimientos requeridos IMPRESCINDIBLES:
- 4 to 8 years experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of test management tools Azure, Jira, ALM, Remedy.
- Creation and maintenance of end to end automated tests on a BDD based framework with
- Cucumber, with report generation. Knowledge of Selenium, Cypress, Rational Functional
- Tester, HP ALM is an asset.
- Creation of automated testing of Webservices with Karate, Postman or SoapUi.
- Certification in Istqb testing, TMAP, knowledge of agile methodologies, knowledge of GIT, versioning and code management, knowledge of non-functional testing: performance, security.
- Knowledge in BDD, TDD and ATDD as well as CI/CD.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database
- Minimum English B2