Senior Full Stack Developer m/f/x
Location Company Spain (Madrid): 100% REMOTE or onsite (you choose)
Set things in motion.
- You develop in and contribute to all areas of our product, from Product design to operations (DevOps).
- You are an experienced front-end developer that is also capable of extending backend services or a seasoned backend developer that can adapt UIs if needed.
- You write clean, maintainable, and well-tested code within a selforganized, international team.
- You believe that understanding the theory behind the problems you are solving is important. • You think in continuous improvements instead of huge releases (CI/CD) and monitor your deployed solutions.
- You take responsibility for delivering on time and actively manage dependencies. Use your skills.
- Experience working in agile environments (SCRUM), with the development of new products as well as extension of existing products (Continuous Delivery) and its operation (DevOps)
- Experience with software development best practices and automatic testing and CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitHub Actions…).
- Solid understanding of performance factors, scalability, concurrency, computational complexity.
- REST API design experience very valuable for the position and IoT knowledge also highly appreciated.
- Excellent team-working and communication skills.
- High level of written and spoken English (C1).
- Creative, organized, solution-oriented, critical thinking.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Infrastructure (AWS) and Big Data knowledge
- Experience in DB (MySQL/relational DBs) Gain more.
- Attractive salary dependent on your qualifications and experience
- Opportunity to both contribute with your experience as well as learn from ours
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment
- Company-internal benefits
Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
MADRID EMPLOYEES BENEFITS
► Friendly, informal, innovative and creative environment
► Newly refurbished, modern office space
► High quality and ergonomic furniture
► Lots of natural light
► Social rooms with a balcony,
► Table tennis table and shower facilities
OFFICE FACILITIES WE WORK IN A GREAT ENVIRONMENT
Right in the heart of Madrid
► Easy reachable by public transport
► Many restaurants, bars and shops in front of the door 3 CULTURE & COMMUNICATION WE ENHANCE OUR GOOD INTERNAL COMMUNICATION & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
► Flat Hierarchy and open communication with Management through Listen & Talks, All-hands meetings
► Regular Feedback through Yearly Dialogues
► Start-up flair & part of the large international and intercultural Group 4
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT WE CONTRIBUTE TO EMPOWER YOUR TALENT
► Training Programs There is a big range of specialized trainings and courses. Together with your supervisor you will decide which suits your needs for your further development.
► Personalized Onboarding Programs and Buddy & Referral Programs You will have a buddy assigned since your first day in the company, so he/she will help you during your onboarding period.
► Professional Development Opportunities within the company People is our main value. We believe in our employees.
► Free coffee, tea, fruit & pastries
► Free language courses & technical training
► Free of cost English or German classes and
► Technical training as required (Pluralsight and other resources)
► Training hours are considered working time
► Xmas Baskets
► Travel Insurance Flexible Compensation:
► Private health insurance
► Restaurant vouchers
► Transport Pass MONETARY BENEFITS WE REWARD YOUR EFFORT
► Attractive salary & annual review
WORK LIFE BALANCE WE OFFER FLEXIBILITY & FAMILY FRIENDLY WORKING HOURS
► Organise your own working hours along the year
► 8.20 hours from Monday to Thursday and 7 hours on Fridays
► Flexible schedule, starting from 7am to 10am with a break of 15 minutes
► No overtime: 1770 working hours per year – time off as compensation for each hour plus. ► Summer time schedule – Intensive working days in july and august (7h)
► Doctor & authorities appointments count as working time
► Home office
► 12 days home office per month (60%)
► Modern IT Equipment
► 2 monitors in the office and 2 for home
► Professional working chair for home provided (if needed) ► Home office cost compensation up to two home addresses
► 24 days off
► 22 holidays
► 8 hours for free disposal
► 1/2 extra holiday day for 24 & 31 of December
► + 8 hours more to accompany close relatives for medical issues 7
► Sponsored Community events
► Bike Tours
► Padel Tournaments
► After-work games & parties
► X-mas Party
► Ping-pong Tournaments
► Other Initiatives
SPONSORED TEAM EVENTS WE FOSTER GREAT TEAM SPIRIT GROUP WHEN STARTUP FEELING SWEEPS YOU AWAY IN A GREAT & SOLID COMPAN
Continuously growing company through a structured strategy
► High transparency, clear processes and good organization as in a German Company
► High leadership standards
► CSR, we work for the environment, society and fair economy
► Solid company culture to foster a great freedom to contribute with ideas to our growth