SITE ENGINEER QATAR
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate, and monitor all assigned projects.•
- Responsible for security, health and safety.
- The main source of technical advice and quality control for everyone working on site.•
- Organizing and supervising materials and people. Agree the price and oversee the choice for materials to be used on the project.•
- Mark out the site, make sure designs are applied correctly and liaise with main and sub-contractors and the site manager.•
- Regular liaison with the client, its representatives, and any consultants.• Levelling and surveying a site, checking drawings and quantities and ensuring the accuracy of calculations.• Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development..
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency.• Prepare proposal documents and presentations.
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities.• Compile and present reports explaining project details..
- Liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.• Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards.• Direct engineering activities; assign tasks, provide training and support..
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines.• Maintain quality control in every area (budget, scheduling, planning, personnel performance, team dynamics).
- Communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants in order to provide needed assistance and technical support..
- Reviewing engineering deliverables; initiate appropriate corrective actions throughout the project life-cycle.•
- MS Project
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Related Field and 15 years of applicable experience.
- Knowledge and ability to execute stress analysis tasks.
Preferred Tools / Process Experience
- MS Project.
- Primavera P6
- MS Excel