The person, with experience of at least 5 years in project and program management, will have a reference position in the Project Management unit for all activities related to applications supporting business processes (ICT).
Your activity, performed reporting to the CIO, and collaborating with line colleagues in charge of executing the applications themselves.
– Plan and manage project activities.
– Gather requirements and coordinate the functional and technical analysis of the solution.
– Be able to estimate the project initiatives in the budget and verify the actual effort declared by the system integrator
– Overseeing the activities of system integrators, both by certifying technical analysis and by monitoring and ensuring software timing and quality.
– Interacting with operations colleagues to take charge of evolutionary interventions aimed at remedying problems present in production, as well as to transfer knowledge on new requirements that will go into production.
– Coordinate the activities of the various system integrators, both to coordinate developments ensuring that they are compatible with each other, and to coordinate the integrated testing and production release phases.
– Collaborate with business colleagues to manage the prioritization of projects, coordinate user testing prior to production deployment, and generally ensure that expectations are met in terms of both time and functionality.
– Manage the post go-live phase, in order to ensure implementation and compliance with KPIs and expected results.
Candidate requirements, in terms of experience and professional skills required:
– Teamwork and leadership skills.
– Knowledge of processes related to the utilities world, as well as energy management related mainly to the renewable sector.
– Demand and project management skills
– Ability to manage priorities
– Excellent communication skills.
– Excellent knowledge of English, as part of the interview will be conducted in that language.
– Willingness to travel in Spain and abroad.
– Degree/diploma in scientific subjects (Engineering, mathematics, physics,…)