OPERATIONS SPECIALIST UTILITIES-Santander
The person, with experience of at least 5 years in operations, will have a reference position in the Operations Management unit for all activities related to applications supporting business processes (ICT).
His/her activity, performed reporting to the Application Officer, and collaborating with line colleagues in charge of running the applications themselves.
– Create and manage systems monitoring tools, both from a systemic and application point of view, in order to make the service offered to the reference business more efficient and iste.
– Monitor, prioritize and manage reports from line colleagues.
– Govern the problem and iste management processes by ensuring iste analysis and directing and monitoring the necessary corrective and/or evolutionary actions towards the operational competence teams.
– Ensure correct problem determination, root cause analysis and identification of actions required to remediate the various issues identified at the Source
– Govern the activities of the system integrators, or of the external suppliers of Application Maintenance systems of the area systems, ensuring the compliance with the defined contractual kpi
– Implement useful actions to ensure compliance with the KPIs that monitor the service in terms of efficiency, quality, profitability and customer satisfaction, as well as generate the systems required by the ICT function and the operational business functions involved.
– Be in charge of the design and evolutionary interventions ensuring the correct functioning of the new systems or functionalities created, tested and released according to the standard process.
Candidate requirements, in terms of experience and professional skills required:
– Teamwork and leadership skills.
– Knowledge of processes related to the utilities world, as well as energy management related mainly to the renewable sector.
– Ability to analyze trends and recursive events in order to anticipate and avoid incidents.
– Ability to solve and analyze complex incidents and problems.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Excellent knowledge of English, as part of the interview will be conducted in that language.
– Availability to travel in Italy and abroad.
– Degree/diploma in scientific subjects (engineering, mathematics, physics,…).