NETWORK PROJECT MANAGER
- Experience as a Project Manager
- Experience in networks (network segmentation, network devices (routers/switches) and security devices (firewalls/proxies/VPN), routing, etc.).
- Years of experience – between 5 and 10
- Fluent both in English and Spanish
- Miami, Mexico or Spain
- Define, document, and translate business/functional requirements into technical requirements for firewall implementation and network segmentation
- Host working group sessions with business, application, infrastructure, information security, and additional stakeholders (like backup team)
- Plan changes and explain them to the stakeholders to obtain the approvals and coordinate with the technical teams for execution of changes.
- Define tests to be performed and confirm changes are executed correctly.
- Work with technical team that manages the Firewalls to analyze rules in place and define new rules as needed.
- Define the approach to segment the services to avoid any impact in the production services
- Identify issues/risks, define action plans to cover them and escalate when necessary.
- Track and coordinate projects tasks and daily activities
- Report project status along with challenges/issues