CRM SR EXECUTION MANAGER
Tasks to be accomplished
Type: On site
Experience: Senior Manager, 10+ years experience in CIB Execution Projects.
Santander Group Experience: Desirable, but not a must
Duration: 2-3 months
The chosen candidate will deal life cycle management in the pre closing process followed by SCIB Bankers (BCM team) and exposed into our CRM tool Alexandria(based on Salesforce). The role will be inside the SCIB CDI Team, in the client Execution Management team.
- Soft skills:
- Excellent communication skills. The Project requires to discuss many topics with different areas in SCIB.
- Problem Solver, analysis capacity, ability to work under pressure and excellent organizational skills. Ability to interact with stakeholders of many areas adapting the message (GTB, Banking, Markets, IT, Risk, RAC, etc.).
- Hard skills:
- Fluent in English.
- Must Haves:
- CIB Products Knowledge: Markets, GTB and Banking.
- CRM, Entities Management and Products characteristics.
- Deal generation workflow (for GDF, GTB and banking).
- Experience in topics resolution covering: Issue collection, analysis, identification of stakeholders, remediation roadmap definition, prioritization and execution.
- Nice to Have:
- Knowledge in Santander CIB lines of business other than markets GDF, PDM, ESG and GTB (Confirming, Receivables, Cash Mgmt, T&WC, etc.).
- Understanding of SCIB Data environment: MDR, Data HUBs, Stratus, etc.
- Understanding of MIS & Accounting tools: MIS, MIS+, MISCO, etc.
- Understanding of Risk tools: Aqua, Aqua+, CREAM, etc.