· Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent. It will be considered a preferential title to have obtained a degree in electrical or energy engineering and to have previous experience in construction or operation of renewable assets.
· Ensuring the management and coordination of all the Operation & Maintenance (O&M), and integral asset management activities of the company’s renewable energy assets (wind and PV) in Spain and France, achieving the assigned targets.
· To organise, coordinate and supervise (through both external contractors and an internal team of asset managers) the asset management activities in Spain and France, including: Operation & Maintenance (O&M), financial reporting, contractual management, claim management and other asset-related activities.
· To ensure and monitor, according to guidelines and technical instructions, the planned maintenance interventions and the unplanned maintenance activities for the correct and regular operation of the renewable assets.
· To plan and manage O&M services and spare parts’ management.
· To ensure the identification and implementation of all possible interventions to improve performance of the renewable assets and O&M activities.
· To support the negotiation and management of O&M service contracts relating to the assigned assets, managing the relationship with the external suppliers.
· To ensure compliance with the conditions necessary to maintain the revenues structures of the renewable assets assigned (including any incentive mechanisms).
· To guarantee integrity, availability and reliability of equipment and production assets according to guidelines for renewable assets.
· To maintain the appropriate updates of the technical regulations of the sector.
· To perform all the necessary site inspections to check the state of the assets and the regular performance of O&M activities entrusted to external contractors.
· To prepare all the reports associated with the management of the assigned assets.
· To support the Renewable Plants Manager for all the needed operative technical activities.
· To operate, for assigned responsibilities, in accordance with guidelines, objectives and technical instructions provided by Operations HQ global department and using (where applicable) framework agreements for renewable business.
· To maintain strict liaison with the global Operations HQ Control Room for technical support and supervision of operations and maintenance activities
· To participate in periodic meetings as requested by Operations HQ global department for technical and operational alignment activities.
· To mitigate risks to health, safety, the environment and public safety, which might impact on the Company’s assets and image, employees and other parties, in all our activities.
· To develop, implement and keep updated the relevant company regulations (procedures, operating instructions) in conformity with applicable laws and requirements.
*Candidate’s qualifications, professional experience and skills required for the position
· Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent. It will be considered a preferential title to have obtained a degree in electrical or energy engineering and to have previous experience in construction or operation of renewable assets.
· Knowledge of photovoltaic and / or wind technology and electrical systems in LV, MV and (possibly) HV.
· Experience of at least 5 years in the photovoltaic or wind sector and in the field of maintenance and / or construction of utility scale plants.
· Experience in managing operating budgets.
· Experience in managing a work team.
· Spanish mother tongue.
· Excellent knowledge of French and English.
· Availability for traveling.
· In compliance with the Code of Ethics and the Internal Control System.
· In line with defined strategies and the Eni Corporate Model.
· In line with the guidelines and with the provisions of the Eni regulatory system.
· In compliance with the corporate autonomy of the subsidiaries.