PROCESS ENGINEER BARCELONA
Engineers Sourcing is currently sourcing a Process Engineer
- Design basis.
- Process description.
- PFD’s and heat & material balance.
- MSD and material selection philosophy.
- Control scheme.
- Process and Utility P&ID’s.
- Equipment & instrumentation Datasheet.
- Utilities and chemicals consumption summaries.
- Simulations and calculations.
At least 8 years of experience in companies providing engineering services to Fine Chemical industry.
- Significant experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- The candidate shall have had previous experience executing control and instrumentation project work and Operational support in the oil and gas industry.
- Degree in an Engineering discipline although relevant experience or related qualification will also be considered
- Detailed knowledge and experience with design and operation of Oil and Gas installations, including DCS, ESD, F&G, and process instrumentation for use in hazardous area environments
- Experience in provision of engineering support to offshore operations
- Experience in planning and delivery of technical projects
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Self-starter who drives for results
- Fully conversant with relevant industry legislative requirements, standards, and guidance
- TUV Certified (Preferred)
- Chartered Engineer Status, or working toward this