PM RENEWABLES JR -Lisboa
operating throughout the entire value chain of the project life cycle (development, financing,
construction and operation). The company currently has offices in Spain (Madrid and Seville),
Portugal (Lisbon) and Romania (Bucharest).
- The company was founded in 2018 with the aim of developing solar photovoltaic projects in
Iberia (Spain and Portugal), and since then has so far created a portfolio of projects under
development of c. 2.2 GW in Spain and c. 1.4 GW in Portugal (a total of approximately 3.6 GW
- We are looking to strengthen our development and project management teams in Portugal.
We are looking for engineers who have recently graduated or have experience in the
photovoltaic and/or wind sector.
- The main task of the junior project manager is the detailed preparation of renewable projects
and their management of licensing processes, from their initial identification and promotion
phase, development, design and project calculation to the final ‘ready-to-build’ phase.
The project manager will have the following duties and objectives:
– Assisting in the management of the company’s renewable energy plant projects in Portugal
(solar, wind, storage, hydrogen).
– Identifying new areas for the development of future projects;
– Analyzing the viability of new land for future projects;
– Negotiating lease agreements with land owners.
– Participating in the preparation of engineering projects and licensing processes;
– Managing external entities in development components (environmental studies,
development partners, service providers, others);
– Monitoring and supervising the construction of renewable power plants;
This opportunity, for the interested party, contributes to an acquisition of skills about the
electricity sector and Renewable Energies in Portugal, more specifically in the field of solar
photovoltaic and wind energy.
– Degree and/or Master’s in Electrical/ Civil/ Environmental/Mechanical Engineering/ Geology or
– Good communication skills;
– Driving license;
– Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD;
– Fluency in the English language, both oral and written (Spanish language also valued);
– High sense of responsibility and organization;
– Initiative, ability to work and interpersonal relationships;
– Salary commensurate with experience or internship;
– Food allowance;
– Possibility of joining the company after initial period or internship period;
– Acquisition of skills in the secto