GDF MIDDLE OFFICE STRUCTURED FINANCE_UK
Department: Structured Finance MO Team (This team supports project and acquisition finance, and securitisation).
Duration: 3 months with possible additional 3 months
- 3-month contractor within the SLB Middle Office in GDF Structured Finance syndicated/bilateral lending, supporting origination teams with BAU portfolio: new transactions booking, ongoing portfolio management and monitoring including waivers, reviews and credit deviations.
- Candidates need in-depth knowledge of all lending forms, sector and company specific analysis, financial models’ awareness, ability to compare ongoing performance with initial forecasts, consistent and excellent customer service, whilst managing operational risk aligned to the Bank’s approved policies from deal inception to termination.
- Solid exposure to investment banking products and banking regulations, regulators and auditors (internal/external), able to demonstrate familiarity with deal origination, execution and processing of complex products and assessment of their main risks.
- Direct experience in lending and portfolio management lifecycle events, including elements of modelling to assess performance vs plan, legal documentation review, and understanding of regulatory developments.
- Working autonomously using initiative, organisation, attention to detail, prioritisation, problem solving ability, adapting approach to circumstances together with capability to work under pressure, with large amount of information, and to deliver to tight timelines.