EMBEDDED DESIGN ENGINEER
Our company development team is looking for an embedded design engineer. In this team you will be a key part in developing cutting edge technology for new products. This includes following new projects from idea, trough the design phase, and as a finished product in use by our customers.
Our company has since 2002 been an international provider of electronic engineering for the underwater industry. We supply technical solutions to the world’s major offshore companies involved in inspection, seabed mapping and subsea construction projects. We are located with head office in Åkrehamn and branch office in Stavanger and are looking at establishing a branch office in Spain.
Our company is further expanding into renewables, fishfarming with more new technology. Strengthening of its engineering team is then required.
- Embedded programming using the STM32 microcontroller family
- Circuit board development using Autodesk Eagle
- Simulation, testing and verification of software and hardware designs
- Create specifications and documentation for the products we develop
- Project planning as part of our design team
- Close collaboration with other disciplines such as mechanical engineers
- Communication with suppliers, customers and our workshop and sales departments
- Master of electronics, cybernetics, nano technology or similar, or Bachelor with at least 3 years of experience with embedded electronics development
- Ability to work independently and as part of a design team
- Experience with C programming
- Experience with high level programming and Web GUI development
- Experience with analogue and digital circuit design
- Good English, oral and written, skills
- A solid and safe working environment with colleagues devoted to our solutions.
- The opportunity to work « hands on » with RTS products throughout their life cycle.
- CV TO : email@example.com and questions at the next form down.