Process Engineer-Water Treatment Systems. Madrid
Process Engineer – Water Treatment Systems
This is a leading water treatment solutions company operating in Ireland, UK and across Europe. Due to continued expansion, we now seek a Process Engineer to work on various projects in the Healthcare, Industry, Municipal, Pharma and Data Center Sectors. This appointment will provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to further develop their technical skills in this role, you will plan and work on all aspects of design of water treatment solutions. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work in the areas of water systems and treatment plant evaluation, modelling and design, master planning and project delivery.
- Design clean water treatment plants, typical applications being data center, medical water systems, municipal, industrial, Pharma, and recycling water systems with payback evaluations.
- Must have experience working with water treatment technologies such as Membranes, Ion Exchange, CDI, Filtration, Chemical Dosing Systems and UV.
- Coordinating and adjusting the work effort within the project team to ensure project work is completed on schedule and within allocated budget.
- Execution of project design (management of resources within constraints of project budget and schedule) and culminating with management of the bid and construction phase engineering service support.
- Maintain regular and constructive communication with clients and project team members.
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects and clients.
- Compiling pre and post project completion documentation to a very high standard
- Support business development activities
Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a high level of energy. This individual must be capable of independent and teamwork environments. This position demands an individual with a strong detail-oriented work style, excellent oral and written communication skills, and an accommodating and proactive attitude. Additional qualifications required include:
- Will have a degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar.
- Extensive experience in designing water treatment systems is essential with design emphasis on the Data Center, Industrial, Municipal and Pharma sectors being an advantage
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Fluent English speaker with strong speaking skills as the position will require presentations to clients.
- Must exhibit strong project management skills.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team in developing conceptual, feasibility, and final designs for a wide variety of water treatment projects.
- Strong detail-oriented work style, and an accommodating and proactive attitude.
- IT literate and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Project
- Proficiency in the use of 2D/3D CAD and Revit is an advantage
- Permit to Work in the EU
This is a permanent position, based in Madrid.
Salary, DOE. Additional benefits will be provided during the selection process.
- ESTABLE LARGA DURACIÓN