Our company development team is l looking for a Project Manager, located in Zaragoza (Spain), who will be responsible for leading the project and solution involved. This person will be responsible in dealing with the different groups and resources in the company and dealing with the customer needs to fulfil the Project and Customer requirements.
- Design, communicate, and implement the project; monitor the progress and performance; take action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays.
- Lead the systems design, detailing interfaces, configuration, user profiles and architecture design.
- Identify, develop, and gather the resources necessary to complete the project. This may include preparing complex engineering standards, designs and work specifications; and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors if required in coordination with the stakeholders involved.
- Liaise with other areas in the organization to secure the project.
- Assure the coordination of requirements with R&D and external subcontractors.
- Conduct project meetings with the customer and prepare regular reports to communicate the status of the project.
- Coach and mentor project staff and assist them to solve problems.
- Follow-Up the project issues raised during T&C phases.
- Participation in the onsite activities.
- Telecommunication Engineer Degree.
MPM or similar.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in similar position.
- Experience coverage studies/radio planning and design, surveys, installation and commissioning of networks and telecommunications projects.
- Fluent in English & Spanish.
- Systems and transport network (microwave, PDH, SDH, Optical Fibre, etc.).
- Systems and data networks and telephony (TCP / IP, Ethernet, PSTN, ISDN, PBX, SIP, VoIP, etc.).
- Communication protocols.
- Deep experience with Microsoft Office, Internet tools.
- Strong leadership with ability to organize, develop and supervise the team staff
- CV TO : firstname.lastname@example.org and questions at the next form down.